WHAT IS Micro Needling?
Micro Needling is a skin rejuvenation treatment that helps to support the skin’s regeneration of collagen and elastin though a natural healing process.
Ultra-fine medical-grade stainless steel needles are passed vertically across the skin creating multiple surface skin channels that stimulate collagen and elastin fibroblasts.
*This treatment is designed to support skin regeneration to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin texture, providing and overall more youthful and glowing appearance.
* This treatment also supports the reduction of acne scars and improves the appearance of stretch marks and surgical scars.
BENEFITS TO THE SKIN
- Dramatically smooths and retextures course, thickened skin and strengthens fine fragile skins.
- Reduces appearance of acne scarring and stretch marks.
- Minimises open pores, refines surface texture
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Supports synthesis of collagen and elastin.
POST TREATMENT CARE
- Keep skin moist and continue application if required.
- Do not wash treated area until next morning.
- Apply EGF-DNA serum (AM and PM) on a clean skin.
- Apply Depigmentation Crème (AM) over EGF-DNA serum.
- Apply Vitamin A Crème with Retinaldehyde Advanced Repair Serum (PM). Use daily during the course of your micro needling treatments.
Micro Needling Therapy
FREAQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How many treatments are recommended for rejuvenation, acne scarring and stretch marks?
|A.||Rejuvenation||4 – 6 treatments||4 weeks apart|
|Acne scaring||6 – 8 treatments||6 weeks apart|
|Stretch marks||10 – 20 treatments||4 weeks apart|
- How long will it take before I see results?
- Typically, you would see results after the first treatment. Lasting and more significant results will occur after 4-6 treatments (spaced 3-4 weeks apart). Your skin will continue to improve over the next 3-6 months after a course of treatments and when combined with the recommended post-treatment skincare regime
- Is the treatment painful?
- For minimum needle depths Micro Needling treatments are painless. For treatments deeper than 1mm, a topical aesthetic crème is applied 12-20 minutes before treatment and will render the treatment completely pain free.
- Is there any down time after treatment?
- generally no, but you may experience facial redness for up to four hours after the treatment. Most people are able to return to normal daily activities immediately after the treatment. Application of Clinical Post-Treatment Foundation, which is a breathable camouflage, will seal the skin and cover any redness for an immediate return to work.
- How soon after filler injections can I have a Clinical Micro Needling Treatment
- it is recommended to leave a gap of at least 7 days after filler injections so that any post treatment bruising form the fillers can settle. Or the recommended option is to have your Clinical Micro Needling treatment 4-7 days before having fillers injected.
How to care for your skin between treatments
For advanced resurfacing treatment benefits:
Your therapist will recommend a suitable course of treatments to compliment your advanced skin needling treatments. Between visits continue using the recommended treatment products on a clean skin nightly (refer to the product information for application instructions).
For intense hydration and strengthening:
For best results, it’s important to keep your skin hydrated and protected from the sun and harsh environments to ensure it stays healthy and strong.
We recommend EGF-DNA Concentrate (am) and the Zesty Cellular Repair with Stem Cells (pm) under a Depigmentation Day Crème or Rejuvenation Night Crème. These are proven to improve the texture and even out skin tone when used daily over a period of 90 days.
If you are likely to be exposed to the sun, make sure you wear appropriate 30+ sunscreen regularly.
To recover and protect:
It’s unlikely you will have any side effects after any of your treatments; however, if you do experience redness or sensitive skin, it is recommended you use a mineral makeup.